Barbara from A Bird in My Hand has tagged me with the "Over The Top" award. Thank you so much dear Barbara. It takes one to know one - who is over the top, that is. This award comes with a task and rules for the task.
So, here are the rules:
Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's quite tricky to use only one word answers! Once you have filled it out be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers. Alert them that they have been awarded! Have fun!
One word answers are very hard for me, as some of you may have noticed:
1. Where is your cell phone? resting
2. Your hair? cascading
3. Your mother? funny
4. Your father? POOF!
5. Your favorite food? edible
6. Your dream last night? questions!!!
7.Your favorite drink? please
8. Your dream/goal? breathing
9. What room are you in? secret
10. Your hobby? silliness
11. Your fear? toes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Earth
13. Where were you last night? Moon
14. Something that you aren't? fundamentalist
15. Muffins? okay
16. Wish list item? health
17. Where did you grow up? didn't
18. Last thing you did? giggle
19. What are you wearing? blush
20. Your TV? dozing
21. Your pets? gone
22. Friends? gone
23. Your life? going
24. Your mood? changing
25. Missing someone? somefive
26. Vehicle? zoomzoom
27. Something you're not wearing? toupee
28. Your favorite store? book
29. Your favorite color? turquoiseazuresapphireskyblueindigo
30. When was the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? then
32. Your best friend? heart
33. One place that I go to over and over? mind
34. One person who emails me regularly? yahoo
35. Favorite place to eat? mouth
I'll now tag six bloggers who make me smile and whose blogs are totally OVER THE TOP!! Please stop by these wonderful blogs and check them out!
My OVER THE TOP bloggers are:
***** Sherry Lee from Everyday Possibilities
***** Pat from A View From the Edge
***** Vicky from The Westra World
***** Missy from Is It Just Me?
***** Jill from Sneaky Momma Blog Design Tips
***** Jazz from Haphazard Life
While I have been deeply honoured and touched by awards I have received, I have realized that it demands a lot of time to fulfill the requirements that come along with them. My time is limited and I would rather spend the time I can give to the blogging world to reading and commenting on your blogs. So with gratitude and hugs for all the awards, I now declare this blog an award-free zone. Thank you for understanding. :)